Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Can I use Arturia’s Analog Lab as a Camelot plug-in? What’s the correct input/output and MIDI routing?
- How do I connect my hardware instruments to Camelot on my computer or iPad?
- How do I set up a new Custom Map in Camelot?
- Is it possible to use the volume wheel on my MIDI controller to control the volume of a plug-in in Camelot using MIDI learn?
- SWAM with Camelot Pro (macOS / Windows)
- see all 6 articles >
Camelot shows me that the CPU is overloaded and it crackles and crashes. How can I fix this?
Click on Settings and then Audio. Make sure the correct Audio driver is selected and try changing the value of the Multi-Core Priority & Allocation. You can also try increasing the Buffer Size.