Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Can I use Arturia’s Analog Lab as a Camelot plug-in? What’s the correct input/output and MIDI routing?
- How do I connect my hardware instruments to Camelot on my computer or iPad?
- How do I set up a new Custom Map in Camelot?
- Is it possible to use the volume wheel on my MIDI controller to control the volume of a plug-in in Camelot using MIDI learn?
- SWAM with Camelot Pro (macOS / Windows)
- see all 6 articles >
Can I use Arturia’s Analog Lab as a Camelot plug-in? What’s the correct input/output and MIDI routing?
Analog Lab works perfectly on Camelot Pro and is very simple to configure.
Add the Analog Lab Item, connect and select your Arturia controller as MIDI layer and MIDI input (you also need to select it in the Analog Lab option) and that's it. Configure your audio interface and play!
Here’s an example using a Keylab 88 MkII controller: