Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Can I use Arturia’s Analog Lab as a Camelot plug-in? What’s the correct input/output and MIDI routing?
- How do I connect my hardware instruments to Camelot on my computer or iPad?
- How do I set up a new Custom Map in Camelot?
- Is it possible to use the volume wheel on my MIDI controller to control the volume of a plug-in in Camelot using MIDI learn?
- SWAM with Camelot Pro (macOS / Windows)
- see all 6 articles >
My synth / device is not listed on the hardware device list... Can I still use it with Camelot?
Camelot works with ANY MIDI hardware device. Smart Maps are just pre-defined settings for popular hardware.
The list of devices with a Smart Map is published here.
Our aim is to map as many devices as possible but to make reliable Smart Maps of a given synth or device, it's important to understand the device's structure and behavior. The only way to do that properly is with real devices, and it's often difficult to have them in our lab.
But the missing support as "Smart Map" for your device doesn't mean that you can't use Camelot with it! In fact, you can create your own Custom Map (see "How do I set up a new Custom Map in Camelot?").