Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Can I use Arturia’s Analog Lab as a Camelot plug-in? What’s the correct input/output and MIDI routing?
- How do I connect my hardware instruments to Camelot on my computer or iPad?
- How do I set up a new Custom Map in Camelot?
- Is it possible to use the volume wheel on my MIDI controller to control the volume of a plug-in in Camelot using MIDI learn?
- SWAM with Camelot Pro (macOS / Windows)
- see all 6 articles >
SWAM with Camelot Pro (macOS / Windows)
Getting Started Guide
- Start Camelot Pro: Go to Settings -> Plugin Manager and click on the Scan plugins... button. Select the path of your VSTi folder where you have installed SWAM instruments. Wait for the end of the scan process (pictures 1 and 2).
- Come back to the Layers View, and create a new layer. Set your MIDI device as the input of that layer (picture 3).
- Add a new Software Instrument Item (picture 4) and search for your favorite instrument (picture 5).
- Click on the label of the instrument you have chosen to load it.
- To show the GUI, double-click on the added item or click it and then click on the Open Plugin Window button (picture 6).
Picture 1 — Scan plugins... button
Picture 2 — Plugins list
Picture 3 — Add a Layer
Picture 4 — Add a Software Instrument item
Picture 5 — Search for your favorite instrument
Picture 6 — Open Plugin Window