Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Can I use Arturia’s Analog Lab as a Camelot plug-in? What’s the correct input/output and MIDI routing?
- How do I connect my hardware instruments to Camelot on my computer or iPad?
- How do I set up a new Custom Map in Camelot?
- Is it possible to use the volume wheel on my MIDI controller to control the volume of a plug-in in Camelot using MIDI learn?
- SWAM with Camelot Pro (macOS / Windows)
- see all 6 articles >
Where can I find a free VST/Host?
If you're looking for a free VST/AU host, have a look at the free version of Camelot.
Simply fill in your name and email here, and we'll send you the installer file for Camelot FREE directly in your inbox. Camelot FREE is a fully working application limited only by the number of items that can be loaded in your project. It works on macOS and Windows and is a great starting point if you're considering investing money down the line in a paid software, but don't want to take this step yet.
You can have a look at a detailed comparison table between Camelot FREE, Camelot Pro for Desktop, and Camelot for iPad here.