Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Getting Started: A Camelot Tutorial
- How can I split a single item in a key range?
- How do I connect my hardware instruments to Camelot on my computer or iPad?
- How do I set up a new Custom Map in Camelot?
- Is it possible to use the volume wheel on my MIDI controller to control the volume of a plug-in in Camelot using MIDI learn?
- see all 8 articles >
Educational & Special Programs
I added a Hardware Instrument Item but I can't hear any sound! Why?
If you added an instrument item and still don't hear any sound, please make sure you check the following:
- Have you connected the layer with a MIDI input? Any item loaded on a layer needs to be connected to a MIDI Input source. To do that, tap or click on the layer-colored area and select a MIDI Input. Alternatively, tap/click on Layer's (...) menu and select "MIDI Inputs".
- Have you selected the correct Audio Card as an output in the main settings? An audio output device is required to generate sound and to run the MIDI engine. Please check in the System Settings (cog footer button) if the Audio Output device is selected.
Important: The audio output of your hardware device is not processed by Camelot v2.0. Therefore, it must be connected to your audio system.