Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Getting Started: A Camelot Tutorial
- How can I split a single item in a key range?
- How do I connect my hardware instruments to Camelot on my computer or iPad?
- How do I set up a new Custom Map in Camelot?
- Is it possible to use the volume wheel on my MIDI controller to control the volume of a plug-in in Camelot using MIDI learn?
- see all 8 articles >
Educational & Special Programs
I'm trying to use my EDU discount to purchase some of your iOS but it's not working…
Our EDU program is for Desktop products only.
There are no EDU codes for iOS Apps because the App Store is managed by Apple. We do not have any control over the App Store. Formally, we do not sell iOS Apps. Apple is acting as a reseller.
Apple offers an EDU program, you can check this link for more information.