Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Getting Started: A Camelot Tutorial
- How can I split a single item in a key range?
- How do I connect my hardware instruments to Camelot on my computer or iPad?
- How do I set up a new Custom Map in Camelot?
- Is it possible to use the volume wheel on my MIDI controller to control the volume of a plug-in in Camelot using MIDI learn?
- see all 8 articles >
Educational & Special Programs
Is it possible to use the volume wheel on my MIDI controller to control the volume of a plug-in in Camelot using MIDI learn?
In Camelot, you can map any MIDI controller to Items, Layers, Scenes, Songs, and Master volumes.
Note: Since Camelot can have potentially a lot of Scenes, with a lot of plug-ins, the mapping is not performed directly on a single plug-in, it's done on any Item on a given position (for example, on any second Item of the third Layer).
This is done in SETTINGS > Remote Control > MIDI.
- Create a new Custom Controller by selecting [...] > Edit.
- Select the MIDI port for the controller.
- Under Faders & Knobs, you can choose which Volume to control (for example, “Scene Layer 3 Item 2 Level”). Press Learn and move the physical wheel or knob on the device.
Please read the user manual of your MIDI device to make sure the volume wheel is sending MIDI CC messages.