Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Getting Started: A Camelot Tutorial
- How can I split a single item in a key range?
- How do I connect my hardware instruments to Camelot on my computer or iPad?
- How do I set up a new Custom Map in Camelot?
- Is it possible to use the volume wheel on my MIDI controller to control the volume of a plug-in in Camelot using MIDI learn?
- see all 8 articles >
Educational & Special Programs
My apps are not seen by Camelot. Why?
If your apps are not detected by Camelot, they are most likely InterAppAudio (IAA) applications that the developers haven’t ported to the AUv3 format yet. Camelot supports AUv3 plug-ins only.
If you want to use such apps with Camelot, there’s a workaround. You can leave those apps open in the background and use a MIDI Program Item to route MIDI to those apps using virtual MIDI ports.