Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Getting Started: A Camelot Tutorial
- How can I split a single item in a key range?
- How do I connect my hardware instruments to Camelot on my computer or iPad?
- How do I set up a new Custom Map in Camelot?
- Is it possible to use the volume wheel on my MIDI controller to control the volume of a plug-in in Camelot using MIDI learn?
- see all 8 articles >
Educational & Special Programs
Why is the Smart Map of my hardware device not working?
Every instrument needs a different setup to work properly with Camelot. For example, in many cases, the MIDI global channel needs to be selected manually on the device.
- Open the instrument map.
- Select the hardware settings (cog icon).
- Click or tap on Setup Info.
- Check the compatibility feature of your Smart Map for additional information.
Note: Having a smart map doesn't mean everything is automated. Especially for the preset list refresh, check that Preset Name Update is set to Automatic.