Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- Can I transfer my license to someone? How do I do it?
- How can I recover my License Keys?
- How do I create an account and register my license keys?
- How do I deauthorize a license key?
- I downloaded the new installers. Do I need to uninstall the previous installations or just run the new installers over the old installations?
- see all 6 articles >
- Can I use Arturia’s Analog Lab as a Camelot plug-in? What’s the correct input/output and MIDI routing?
- Getting Started: A Camelot Tutorial
- How can I split a single item in a key range?
- How do I connect my hardware instruments to Camelot on my computer or iPad?
- How do I set up a new Custom Map in Camelot?
- see all 10 articles >
- Camelot Crashes a lot and the error messages don’t tell me exactly what the problem is.
- Camelot shows me that the CPU is overloaded and it crackles and crashes. How can I fix this?
- Everytime I try to run Camelot, I get a warning saying that I’m offline. How do I fix this?
- Sounds are taking a long time to load inside Camelot. Why?
Sales, Billing, Offers
Educational & Special Programs
Can I transfer my license to someone? How do I do it?
We allow our customers to transfer their license to someone if they wish.
Here are the requirements for the transfer to take place:
- The license must be activated ONLINE. If the license has been activated OFFLINE, the user must contact us at email@example.com in order to be instructed on how to re-authorize it ONLINE.
- The license must be registered in our Customer Portal on the account belonging to the current license holder.
- EDU licenses (i.e. purchased with EDU discount) can only be transferred to someone eligible for the same EDU discount.
- The current license holder must provide us with the account username or email, or with the full name and email of the person the license will be transferred to.
The process is free of charge but please note that it could take up to one week to complete.