Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- Can I transfer my license to someone? How do I do it?
- How can I recover my License Keys?
- How do I create an account and register my license keys?
- How do I deauthorize a license key?
- I downloaded the new installers. Do I need to uninstall the previous installations or just run the new installers over the old installations?
- see all 6 articles >
- Can I use Arturia’s Analog Lab as a Camelot plug-in? What’s the correct input/output and MIDI routing?
- Getting Started: A Camelot Tutorial
- How can I split a single item in a key range?
- How do I connect my hardware instruments to Camelot on my computer or iPad?
- How do I set up a new Custom Map in Camelot?
- see all 10 articles >
- Camelot Crashes a lot and the error messages don’t tell me exactly what the problem is.
- Camelot shows me that the CPU is overloaded and it crackles and crashes. How can I fix this?
- Everytime I try to run Camelot, I get a warning saying that I’m offline. How do I fix this?
- Sounds are taking a long time to load inside Camelot. Why?
Sales, Billing, Offers
Educational & Special Programs
Can I use Arturia’s Analog Lab as a Camelot plug-in? What’s the correct input/output and MIDI routing?
Analog Lab works perfectly on Camelot Pro and is very simple to configure.
Add the Analog Lab Item, connect and select your Arturia controller as MIDI layer and MIDI input (you also need to select it in the Analog Lab option) and that's it. Configure your audio interface and play!
Here’s an example using a Keylab 88 MkII controller: