Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- Can I transfer my license to someone? How do I do it?
- How can I recover my License Keys?
- How do I create an account and register my license keys?
- How do I deauthorize a license key?
- I downloaded the new installers. Do I need to uninstall the previous installations or just run the new installers over the old installations?
- see all 6 articles >
- Can I use Arturia’s Analog Lab as a Camelot plug-in? What’s the correct input/output and MIDI routing?
- Getting Started: A Camelot Tutorial
- How can I split a single item in a key range?
- How do I connect my hardware instruments to Camelot on my computer or iPad?
- How do I set up a new Custom Map in Camelot?
- see all 10 articles >
- Camelot Crashes a lot and the error messages don’t tell me exactly what the problem is.
- Camelot shows me that the CPU is overloaded and it crackles and crashes. How can I fix this?
- Everytime I try to run Camelot, I get a warning saying that I’m offline. How do I fix this?
- Sounds are taking a long time to load inside Camelot. Why?
Sales, Billing, Offers
Educational & Special Programs
How do I set up a new Custom Map in Camelot?
The missing Smart Map support for your device doesn't mean that you can't use Camelot with it. In fact, you can create your own Custom Map.
In Camelot 2.0, go to Layer -> [+] -> Instruments -> Hardware Instruments -> User.
Custom Instrument Setup
Create a new Group (for example, "My Korg Stuff").
Create a new Instrument (for example, "Korg Krome").
- Select the device MIDI Port (for example, "Krome"). If the device is not listed, switch show all devices (including disable) to ON.
- Add a new Preset: you can choose Single part, Multi part, or Advanced. Single part presets send MIDI events on a single channel. Multi part presets send MIDI events on multiple channels. Advanced allows you to add any MIDI message, including System Exclusive.
- Provide a name for the preset.
- Set the MIDI BankSelect MSB/LSB, and the ProgramChange numbers.
- Go to additional MIDI settings clicking or tapping the bottom footer.
- Change the MIDI channel to match the receiving channel of the device.
- Note: If the receiving MIDI channel of the device is different from the MIDI channel coming from the Layer input, you need to go to Advanced Channel Routing, activate it, and set the output MIDI channel so that it matches with the receiving channel of the device.
- Click or tap Done.
Repeat the Preset Setup process for each preset you want to add to your custom map.