Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- How can I recover my License Keys?
- How do I deauthorize a license key?
- Products are showing up as trial versions even though I bought them
- How do I create an account and register my license keys?
- I downloaded the new installers. Do I need to uninstall the previous installations or just run the new installers over the old installations?
- see all 6 articles >
- Camelot Crashes a lot and the error messages don’t tell me exactly what the problem is.
- Sounds are taking a long time to load inside Camelot. Why?
- Everytime I try to run Camelot, I get a warning saying that I’m offline. How do I fix this?
- Camelot shows me that the CPU is overloaded and it crackles and crashes. How can I fix this?
Sales, Billing, Offers
Educational & Special Programs
Products are showing up as trial versions even though I bought them
Be sure you have registered the products you purchased to your account on the Customer Portal.
If you previously had trial versions of our products before deciding to buy them, there might be a conflict in our system between your trial or Beta licenses and your permanent ones.
Please contact us at email@example.com and we will fix the issue for you.