Swam solo brass
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- Where can I find a free VST/Host?
- Where do I find User Manuals?
- see all 6 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- How to install and authorize products through the Software Center
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- see all 11 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
Yes! Strings Ensembles, Woodwinds Ensembles, and Brass Ensembles are on our roadmap, and not far to come. Initially, they will be unison ensembles — for example, it will be possible to play a certain number of violins, all performing the same note at the same time, but it will not be possible to play them polyphonically.