Swam solo brass
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iOS and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
Educational & Special Programs
- How do I apply to the EDU Program?
- How do I use my EDU discount coupon?
- Do you have educational discounts for students or teachers?
- Is there a difference between the instruments you provide with the EDU discounts and your instruments at regular price?
- I'm trying to use my EDU discount to purchase some of your iOS but it's not working…
Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
Yes! Strings Ensembles, Woodwinds Ensembles, and Brass Ensembles are on our roadmap, and not far to come. Initially, they will be unison ensembles — for example, it will be possible to play a certain number of violins, all performing the same note at the same time, but it will not be possible to play them polyphonically.