Swam solo brass
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- Where can I find a free VST/Host?
- Where do I find User Manuals?
- see all 6 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- How to install and authorize products through the Software Center
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- see all 11 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
Can I transfer my license to someone? How do I do it?
We allow our customers to transfer their license to someone if they wish.
Here are the requirements for the transfer to take place:
- The license must be activated ONLINE. If the license has been activated OFFLINE, the user must contact us at email@example.com in order to be instructed on how to re-authorize it ONLINE.
- The license must be registered in our Customer Portal on the account belonging to the current license holder.
- EDU licenses (i.e. purchased with EDU discount) can only be transferred to someone eligible for the same EDU discount.
- The current license holder must provide us with the account username or email, or with the full name and email of the person the license will be transferred to.
The process is free of charge but please note that it could take up to one week to complete.