Swam solo brass
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- Where can I find a free VST/Host?
- Where do I find User Manuals?
- see all 6 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- How to install and authorize products through the Software Center
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- see all 11 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
The default reverb on SWAM instruments is hardcoded and can’t be changed. You can change the Reverb Time and the Mix. If Mix is set to zero, the reverb module is bypassed.
However, the reverb we provide is only to give a bit of "room" to the sound of our instruments. Otherwise, they would sound too dry because physical modeling generates a very dry sound (i.e. the sound produced by the instrument alone) since it is not a recording of a real instrument in a real room.
If you need more control over the room and positioning of the instrument, we strongly suggest using an external reverb.