Swam solo strings
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- SWAM Solo Strings v3 main features improvements
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- Where can I find a free VST/Host?
- see all 7 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- SWAM with Camelot Pro (macOS / Windows)
- see all 11 articles >
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
- SWAM instruments are not appearing in my DAW on macOS. Why?
- SWAM VST2 plug-ins not recognized in Komplete Kontrol, Reason and Ableton Live (macOS)
- see all 6 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- I already own one or more SWAM Solo Strings v2 instruments. How does your new release promotion for SWAM Solo Strings v3.0 apply in my case?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument, can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
Yes! Strings Ensembles, Woodwinds Ensembles, and Brass Ensembles are on our roadmap, and not far to come. Initially, they will be unison ensembles — for example, it will be possible to play a certain number of violins, all performing the same note at the same time, but it will not be possible to play them polyphonically.