Swam solo strings
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- SWAM VST2 plug-ins not recognized in Komplete Kontrol, Reason and Ableton Live (macOS)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- Windows 10 update 1511 invalidates SWAM authorization
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
- see all 6 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iOS and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- I already own one or more SWAM Solo Strings v2 instruments. How does your new release promotion for SWAM Solo Strings v3.0 apply in my case?
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
Educational & Special Programs
- How do I apply to the EDU Program?
- How do I use my EDU discount coupon?
- Do you have educational discounts for students or teachers?
- Is there a difference between the instruments you provide with the EDU discounts and your instruments at regular price?
- I'm trying to use my EDU discount to purchase some of your iOS but it's not working…
Can I complete a SWAM bundle (desktop version)?
We have introduced Completion & Upgrade Paths to complete desktop versions of SWAM Solo Woodwinds, SWAM Solo Strings, SWAM Solo Brass, and SWAM ALL-IN bundles.
You can have a look here to know the bundle completion prices: https://audiomodeling.com/swam-engine/#upgrade-section
To complete a bundle:
- Make sure you have already created an account on our Customer Portal and registered all your SWAM products.
- While logged into your account, click on the "Only for you" tab.
- There, you should see all the options you have for upgrading and completing bundles according to the products you already own. Discounts and offers that apply will already be reflected in the price.
- Click on UPGRADE and complete the payment.
- Note: you can apply a discount coupon at checkout.