Swam solo strings
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- SWAM Solo Strings v3 main features improvements
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- Where can I find a free VST/Host?
- see all 7 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- How to install and authorize products through the Software Center
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- see all 12 articles >
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
- SWAM instruments are not appearing in my DAW on macOS. Why?
- SWAM VST2 plug-ins not recognized in Komplete Kontrol, Reason and Ableton Live (macOS)
- see all 6 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- I already own one or more SWAM Solo Strings v2 instruments. How does your new release promotion for SWAM Solo Strings v3.0 apply in my case?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument, can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
Can I complete a SWAM bundle (desktop version)?
We have introduced Completion & Upgrade Paths to complete desktop versions of SWAM Solo Woodwinds, SWAM Solo Strings, SWAM Solo Brass, and SWAM ALL-IN bundles.
You can have a look here to know the bundle completion prices: https://audiomodeling.com/swam-engine/#upgrade-section
To complete a bundle:
- Make sure you have already created an account on our Customer Portal and registered all your SWAM products.
- While logged into your account, click on the "Only for you" tab.
- There, you should see all the options you have for upgrading and completing bundles according to the products you already own. Discounts and offers that apply will already be reflected in the price.
- Click on UPGRADE and complete the payment.
- Note: you can apply a discount coupon at checkout.