Swam solo strings
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- SWAM VST2 plug-ins not recognized in Komplete Kontrol, Reason and Ableton Live (macOS)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- Windows 10 update 1511 invalidates SWAM authorization
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
- see all 6 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iOS and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- I already own one or more SWAM Solo Strings v2 instruments. How does your new release promotion for SWAM Solo Strings v3.0 apply in my case?
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
Educational & Special Programs
- How do I apply to the EDU Program?
- How do I use my EDU discount coupon?
- Do you have educational discounts for students or teachers?
- Is there a difference between the instruments you provide with the EDU discounts and your instruments at regular price?
- I'm trying to use my EDU discount to purchase some of your iOS but it's not working…
How do I deauthorize a license key?
All your keys and authorization data can be managed from our Customer Portal.
If you don't have an account yet, just create a new one and register your products using your SWAM license keys. You'll be able to manage all authorizations and get the latest updates from there.
- If you need to deauthorize a License Key, log into your account in our Customer Portal.
- Select "Licenses & Downloads" under the product for which you want the key to be unauthorized.
- Expand the section by clicking on the green area under "Manage your license activations".
- Click DEAUTHORIZE next to the activation you want to free up.
The deauthorization process for OFFLINE-activated keys is not possible using this page.
Please contact our Support Team at email@example.com in order to know how to proceed for OFFLINE-activated keys.