Swam solo strings
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- SWAM VST2 plug-ins not recognized in Komplete Kontrol, Reason and Ableton Live (macOS)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- Windows 10 update 1511 invalidates SWAM authorization
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
- see all 6 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iOS and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- I already own one or more SWAM Solo Strings v2 instruments. How does your new release promotion for SWAM Solo Strings v3.0 apply in my case?
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
Educational & Special Programs
- How do I apply to the EDU Program?
- How do I use my EDU discount coupon?
- Do you have educational discounts for students or teachers?
- Is there a difference between the instruments you provide with the EDU discounts and your instruments at regular price?
- I'm trying to use my EDU discount to purchase some of your iOS but it's not working…
I already own one or more SWAM Solo Strings v2 instruments. How does your new release promotion for SWAM Solo Strings v3.0 apply in my case?
SWAM Solo Strings/Solo Woodwinds v3 is not an update, not a replacement for v2. It is a new and different product that can run in parallel with SWAM Solo Strings v2 and SWAM Solo Woodwinds v2. For this reason, it’s a paid upgrade, but we offer our loyal customers generous discounts to upgrade their v2 instruments to the new v3 release.
All customers who own one or more SWAM Solo Strings/Solo Woodwinds instrument v2, have access to a 60% discount on the listed price of v3 instruments.
You can’t benefit of the bundle completion deal on discontinued product. Bundle completions are available only after upgrading v2 to v3. In that case you can benefit of a convenient discount.
To understand better how our new release promo and the Bundle Completion Paths discounts can work together to your advantage, here are some examples:
Let’s say you already have SWAM Violin v2 and SWAM Cello v2, and you want to purchase the SWAM Solo Strings v3 bundle.
- Price for upgrading SWAM Solo Strings v2 single products, SWAM Violin v2 and SWAM Cello v2 to v3: 96 EUR/USD (2 x 48EUR/USD, i.e. 60% off)
- Price for completing the SWAM Solo Strings v3 bundle (Viola and Double Bass): 180 EUR/USD (2 x 90 EUR/USD, i.e. regular completion price)
Total = 276 EUR/USD
You already have SWAM Solo Strings v2 bundle, and you want to purchase the SWAM Solo Strings v3 bundle.
- Price for upgrading SWAM Solo Strings v2 bundle to v3: 144 EUR/USD (60% off from 360 EUR/USD)
Total = 144 EUR/USD
You did not find what you were looking for? Open a ticket