Swam solo strings
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- SWAM Solo Strings v3 main features improvements
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- Where can I find a free VST/Host?
- see all 7 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- How to install and authorize products through the Software Center
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- see all 12 articles >
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
- SWAM instruments are not appearing in my DAW on macOS. Why?
- SWAM VST2 plug-ins not recognized in Komplete Kontrol, Reason and Ableton Live (macOS)
- see all 6 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- I already own one or more SWAM Solo Strings v2 instruments. How does your new release promotion for SWAM Solo Strings v3.0 apply in my case?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument, can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
I already own one or more SWAM Solo Strings v2 instruments. How does your new release promotion for SWAM Solo Strings v3.0 apply in my case?
SWAM Solo Strings v3 is not an update, nor a replacement for v2. It is a new and different product that can run in parallel with SWAM Solo Strings v2. For this reason, it’s a paid upgrade, but we offer our loyal customers generous discounts to upgrade their v2 Strings instrument to the new v3 release.
All customers who own one or more SWAM Solo Strings instrument v2, have access to a 60% discount on the listed price of v3 instruments. This means that for single instrument upgrades, you can purchase the upgrade at 48 EUR/USD instead of 120 EUR/USD per instrument, and you can upgrade the whole SWAM Solo Strings bundle at 144 EUR/USD.
Discounts do not apply to bundle completions since we already provide a discount for those who wish to complete their purchase to a bundle through our Upgrade Paths.
To understand better how our new release promo and the Bundle Completion Paths discounts can work together to your advantage, here are some examples:
Let’s say you already have SWAM Violin v2 and SWAM Cello v2, and you want to purchase the SWAM Solo Strings v3 bundle.
- Price for upgrading SWAM Solo Strings v2 single products to v3: 96 EUR/USD (2 x 48EUR/USD, i.e. 60% off)
- Price for completing the SWAM Solo Strings v3 bundle: 180 EUR/USD (2 x 90 EUR/USD, i.e. regular completion price)
Total = 276 EUR/USD
You already have SWAM Solo Strings v2 bundle, and you want to purchase the SWAM Solo Strings v3 bundle.
- Price for upgrading SWAM Solo Strings v2 bundle to v3: 144 EUR/USD (60% off from 360 EUR/USD)
Total = 144 EUR/USD