Swam solo strings
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- SWAM VST2 plug-ins not recognized in Komplete Kontrol, Reason and Ableton Live (macOS)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- Windows 10 update 1511 invalidates SWAM authorization
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
- see all 6 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iOS and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- I already own one or more SWAM Solo Strings v2 instruments. How does your new release promotion for SWAM Solo Strings v3.0 apply in my case?
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
Educational & Special Programs
- How do I apply to the EDU Program?
- How do I use my EDU discount coupon?
- Do you have educational discounts for students or teachers?
- Is there a difference between the instruments you provide with the EDU discounts and your instruments at regular price?
- I'm trying to use my EDU discount to purchase some of your iOS but it's not working…
If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
We offer Bundle Completion discounts for our loyal desktop customers who fell in love with SWAM after buying their first instrument and now wish to complete a bundle. Visit the Bundle Completion Paths section on our website to see what is the discounted price of the bundle you’re interested in completing.
If you’d like to go ahead with the purchase, log into your account on our Customer Portal, open the Only For You section, and choose the completion option you are interested in. The system provides the correct completion price based on the licenses you already own.
The Completion is not available for iOS products.