Swam solo strings
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- SWAM VST2 plug-ins not recognized in Komplete Kontrol, Reason and Ableton Live (macOS)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- Windows 10 update 1511 invalidates SWAM authorization
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
- see all 6 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iOS and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- I already own one or more SWAM Solo Strings v2 instruments. How does your new release promotion for SWAM Solo Strings v3.0 apply in my case?
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
Educational & Special Programs
- How do I apply to the EDU Program?
- How do I use my EDU discount coupon?
- Do you have educational discounts for students or teachers?
- Is there a difference between the instruments you provide with the EDU discounts and your instruments at regular price?
- I'm trying to use my EDU discount to purchase some of your iOS but it's not working…
I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
Usually, we refund purchases only if the product is defective or incompatible with your system.
Please keep in mind that our products are expressive instruments and do not work like other traditional sample libraries. Because of that, it might take you a little while to get used to them and to learn how to play them to get the best results.
If you just bought a SWAM instrument and you’re disappointed that it doesn’t sound exactly like they do in the example videos, it’s probably because you still need a little bit of practice and understanding to get the exact results you want.
Our team is always happy to help you address your issues and concerns. Our experts can help you tweak the instrument so that it blends with your arrangement.
If you are still unhappy with the results, even after our support, you can ask for a refund within 90 days of your purchase. We cannot refund products after that time frame.