Swam solo strings
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- SWAM Solo Strings v3 main features improvements
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- Where can I find a free VST/Host?
- see all 7 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- SWAM with Camelot Pro (macOS / Windows)
- see all 11 articles >
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
- SWAM instruments are not appearing in my DAW on macOS. Why?
- SWAM VST2 plug-ins not recognized in Komplete Kontrol, Reason and Ableton Live (macOS)
- see all 6 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- I already own one or more SWAM Solo Strings v2 instruments. How does your new release promotion for SWAM Solo Strings v3.0 apply in my case?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument, can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
The latest versions of Cubase automatically add VST2 plug-ins to the Blocklist. You can reactivate them following this procedure.