Swam solo strings
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- SWAM VST2 plug-ins not recognized in Komplete Kontrol, Reason and Ableton Live (macOS)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- Windows 10 update 1511 invalidates SWAM authorization
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
- see all 6 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iOS and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- I already own one or more SWAM Solo Strings v2 instruments. How does your new release promotion for SWAM Solo Strings v3.0 apply in my case?
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
Educational & Special Programs
- How do I apply to the EDU Program?
- How do I use my EDU discount coupon?
- Do you have educational discounts for students or teachers?
- Is there a difference between the instruments you provide with the EDU discounts and your instruments at regular price?
- I'm trying to use my EDU discount to purchase some of your iOS but it's not working…
SWAM Solo Strings v3 main features improvements
Here are the main features and improvements of SWAM Solo Strings v3, compared to SWAM Solo Strings v2:
- New supported formats on desktop: Standalone, VST3, NKS
- Improved sound behavior compared to Solo Strings v2
- Improved wide interval legato transitions
- Added 4th harmonic, controllable by a dedicated parameter
- Manual bowing/tremolo when holding Sustain
- Pizzicato Polyphony is now independent from Bow Polyphony
- New sound parameters: Timbral Correction, Virtual Single String, EQ, Early Reflections
- Completely renewed User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) compared to Solo Strings v2
- Preset management with independent sections: Sound parameters, MIDI mapping, Microtuning
- Extensive MIDI mapping: Hi-Resolution CC, NRPN, remapping curves
- Instrument MIDI channel independent from Key Switches MIDI channel
- Ready to use MIDI presets for several expressive controllers
- Bluetooth MIDI support
- Microtuning and MAQAM support
- Accessibility support