Swam solo strings
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- SWAM VST2 plug-ins not recognized in Komplete Kontrol, Reason and Ableton Live (macOS)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- Windows 10 update 1511 invalidates SWAM authorization
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
- see all 6 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iOS and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- I already own one or more SWAM Solo Strings v2 instruments. How does your new release promotion for SWAM Solo Strings v3.0 apply in my case?
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
Who is the owner of the SWAM technology?
It should be clear that:
- SWT - Synchronous Waves Triggering is a technology entirely conceived and developed by Stefano Lucato. SWT uses a special samples processing technique that was conceived by Stefano Lucato and developed by Giorgio Tommasini using the specifications made by Stefano Lucato. SWT is the core technology used in "The Sax Brothers", a Kontakt library developed by Stefano Lucato, distributed by Samplemodeling until May 31th, 2018, which is no more supported by Stefano Lucato.
- The SWT technology is the property of Stefano Lucato.
- SWAM - Synchronous Waves Acoustic Modeling ( https://audiomodeling.com/technology/ ) is a proprietary technology conceived by Stefano Lucato and developed by Stefano Lucato and Emanuele Parravicini for modeling samples in a multi-vector way. SWAM is the natural evolution of the SWT.
- The SWAM technology is the property of Audio Modeling Srl.
- Audio Modeling® and SWAM® are registered marks.
- Audio Modeling Srl (https://audiomodeling.com), is a company based in Italy, founded on March 17, 2017, by Stefano Lucato and Emanuele Parravicini. SWAM products are distributed by Audio Modeling Srl only now.
- Sample Modeling (or even Samplemodeling) is a team composed of two individuals, Giorgio Tommasini and Peter Siedlaczek, that produces instruments for the Kontakt platform and also distributed the SWAM products in the past. Sample Modeling has also collaborated with Stefano Lucato and Emanuele Parravicini providing beta-testing and feedbacks on SWAM products. Since November 22nd, 2017, we - Audio Modeling - have chosen to sell SWAM licenses directly from our website, so Sample Modeling has NO relationships with Audio Modeling now. See: https://vanilla.samplemodeling.com/discussion/39594/final-agreement-between-samplemodeling-audio-modeling
- Giorgio Tommasini has never contributed to the development of the SWAM technology, except for some feedback on the generated sound, and the research and development of some "body emulations" for the Solo Strings instruments, which have been completely replaced by our own starting from the version 2.0.0, and which are not, in any case, part of the SWAM technology core. BTW: we believe that our "body emulations" are top-quality as well as the ones provided by Tommasini so far. We are really thankful to Mr. Giorgio Tommasini for having started a new "era" of modeled virtual instruments with the Stradivari Violin and his Harmonic Alignment technology (which, BTW, we have never used in our instruments), we wish him to succeed with his sample modeling approach.
- Note: SWAM Saxophones is not an upgrade of SM The Sax Borothers, SWAM Solo Brass is not an upgrade of SM Brass and SWAM Solo Strings has no relation with SM Solo, Chamber & Ensemble Strings.