Swam solo strings
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- SWAM VST2 plug-ins not recognized in Komplete Kontrol, Reason and Ableton Live (macOS)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- Windows 10 update 1511 invalidates SWAM authorization
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
- see all 6 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iPad and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- I already own one or more SWAM Solo Strings v2 instruments. How does your new release promotion for SWAM Solo Strings v3.0 apply in my case?
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
Windows 10 update 1511 invalidates SWAM authorization
The cumulative update 1511 for Windows 10 (November 24th, 2015) forces the de-authorization of the SWAM instruments installed on it.
This is because of the internal System-ID changes. Usually, this only happens for major upgrades of an Operating System. We don't know why this cumulative update has changed the internal System-ID.
Login to your account on the Customer Portal, deauthorize your license key, and re-authorize your product again.
For keys that have been activated with the OFFLINE process, please write a request to email@example.com