Swam solo woodwinds
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- SWAM VST2 plug-ins not recognized in Komplete Kontrol, Reason and Ableton Live (macOS)
- First note of a phrase randomly not played (v2.5.3 and Flutes v1.2.3)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- Windows 10 update 1511 invalidates SWAM authorization
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- see all 7 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iPad and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- I’m the owner of The Sax Brothers from the company Samplemodeling. Is it possible to upgrade to SWAM Saxophones?
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
In Fruity Loops, the SWAM plugins prior to Woodwinds version 2.8.0 and Solo Strings version 2.0.0 reports that the buffer size is too small and will not work. The actual displayed buffer size on the plugin itself constantly varies and will not settle.
Please update your product(s).
The latest release is available on our Customer Portal.