Swam solo woodwinds
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- SWAM Saxophones vs The Sax Brothers
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- What's the difference between SWAM Saxophones and The Sax Brothers?
- see all 8 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- How to install and authorize products through the Software Center
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- see all 12 articles >
- First note of a phrase randomly not played (v2.5.3 and Flutes v1.2.3)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
- SWAM instruments are not appearing in my DAW on macOS. Why?
- see all 7 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- I’m the owner of The Sax Brothers from the company Samplemodeling. Is it possible to upgrade to SWAM Saxophones?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument, can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
- SWAM Solo Woodwinds v3 features, prices and upgrades
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
How can I recover my License Keys?
All your keys and authorization data can be managed from our new Customer Portal.
If you don't have an account yet, just create a new one and contact support at email@example.com providing your username and details on the purchased licenses. Our staff will try to recover your license keys.