Swam solo woodwinds
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- SWAM Saxophones vs The Sax Brothers
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- What's the difference between SWAM Saxophones and The Sax Brothers?
- see all 8 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- SWAM with Camelot Pro (macOS / Windows)
- see all 11 articles >
- First note of a phrase randomly not played (v2.5.3 and Flutes v1.2.3)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
- SWAM instruments are not appearing in my DAW on macOS. Why?
- see all 7 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- I’m the owner of The Sax Brothers from the company Samplemodeling. Is it possible to upgrade to SWAM Saxophones?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument, can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
- SWAM Solo Woodwinds v3 features, prices and upgrades
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
I’m the owner of The Sax Brothers from the company Samplemodeling. Is it possible to upgrade to SWAM Saxophones?
Mr. Sax T and The Sax Brothers are Kontak sample libraries developed by our CEO Stefano Lucato and distributed by Samplemodeling a few years ago.
Since they were also developed by Stefano and we believe that SWAM Saxophones are a huge improvement over The Sax Brothers, we offer the following cross-grade paths for owners of "Mr. Sax T" and "The Sax Brothers" even if those are not Audio Modeling products.
- 25% discount on SWAM Saxophones for owners of Mr. Sax T
- 50% discount on SWAM Saxophones for owners of The Sax Brothers (Sax B, Sax T, Sax A)
- 75% discount on SWAM Saxophones for owners of The Sax Brothers + SWAM Soprano Sax (formerly Ms. Sax S)
To receive an upgrade coupon, we need proof of possession of The Sax Brothers. Please contact us at email@example.com and provide us with the serial number and a screenshot of your Native Access or Service Center.
Cross-grading to SWAM Saxophones is highly recommended since The Sax Brothers are no longer supported.