Swam solo woodwinds
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- SWAM Saxophones vs The Sax Brothers
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- What's the difference between SWAM Saxophones and The Sax Brothers?
- see all 8 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- How to install and authorize products through the Software Center
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- see all 12 articles >
- First note of a phrase randomly not played (v2.5.3 and Flutes v1.2.3)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
- SWAM instruments are not appearing in my DAW on macOS. Why?
- see all 7 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- I’m the owner of The Sax Brothers from the company Samplemodeling. Is it possible to upgrade to SWAM Saxophones?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument, can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
- SWAM Solo Woodwinds v3 features, prices and upgrades
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
Is there a difference between the instruments you provide with the EDU discounts and your instruments at regular price?
There is no difference between the SWAM instruments you get with the EDU discount and the ones at a regular price. They have exactly the same features and characteristics. Since we want to support students and educators, the only difference is the price.
Note: If you eventually want to transfer your license(s) to someone, keep in mind we only allow the transfer of an EDU license to someone eligible for the same EDU discount.