Swam solo woodwinds
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- SWAM Saxophones vs The Sax Brothers
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- What's the difference between SWAM Saxophones and The Sax Brothers?
- see all 8 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- SWAM with Camelot Pro (macOS / Windows)
- see all 11 articles >
- First note of a phrase randomly not played (v2.5.3 and Flutes v1.2.3)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
- SWAM instruments are not appearing in my DAW on macOS. Why?
- see all 7 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- I’m the owner of The Sax Brothers from the company Samplemodeling. Is it possible to upgrade to SWAM Saxophones?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument, can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
- SWAM Solo Woodwinds v3 features, prices and upgrades
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
SWAM instruments are not appearing in my DAW on macOS. Why?
Be sure you have selected the proper plugin format in the Audio Modeling Software Center, and your DAW is searching for the SWAM plugins in the paths defined in the Audio Modeling Software Center ( ... menu -> Plug-Ins Formats & Paths).
The latest release of the Audio Modeling Software Center application is available here: https://audiomodeling.eu/support/install-and-update/
Discontinued products (SWAM Solo Woodwinds v2, SWAM Solo Strings v2)
If SWAM plug-ins are not detected by your DAW on macOS, try rebooting your system as suggested at the end of the installation.
If that doesn’t resolve the issue, try cleaning the Audio Units cache and reboot the system again. This will cause a full rescan of all the plug-ins installed on your machine.
Here are instructions for cleaning the Audio Units cache on Mac:
- In Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder from the menu.
- Type ~/Library/Caches in the Go to Folder field.
- Press the Go button.
- Remove the com.apple.audiounits.cache file.
- Remove the ~/Library/Caches/AudioUnitCache folder.
Applications on Catalina and Big Sur ask to have control of the Finder application. Make sure you allow your DAW to take control of the whole filesystem.
Check this video for a detailed walkthrough on how to give your DAW permission over the whole filesystem.