Swam solo woodwinds
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- SWAM Saxophones vs The Sax Brothers
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- What's the difference between SWAM Saxophones and The Sax Brothers?
- see all 8 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- How to install and authorize products through the Software Center
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- see all 12 articles >
- First note of a phrase randomly not played (v2.5.3 and Flutes v1.2.3)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
- SWAM instruments are not appearing in my DAW on macOS. Why?
- see all 7 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- I’m the owner of The Sax Brothers from the company Samplemodeling. Is it possible to upgrade to SWAM Saxophones?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument, can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
- SWAM Solo Woodwinds v3 features, prices and upgrades
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
SWAM Solo Woodwinds v3 features, prices and upgrades
Here is a summary of the features introduced in SWAM Solo Woodwinds v3, compared to v2:
- iPad support: play as standalone, or as a plugin in AUv3 host, or with IAA host
- Supported formats on desktop: Standalone, VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX, NKS
- Improved sound behavior compared to Solo Woodwinds v2 for desktop
- Completely renewed User Experience (UX) compared to Solo Woodwinds v2 for desktop
- Extended range for most instruments
- Dedicated Playing & Control Surface on iPad
- Standing wave visualization
- Preset management
- Extensive MIDI mapping
- Ready to use MIDI presets for several expressive controllers
- Bluetooth MIDI support
- New sound parameters: Pipe Model (Keys/Slide), Alt. Fingering (for Saxophones), Timbral Correction, EQ, Early Reflection Amount
- Breathy ppp available for all instruments
- Microtuning and MAQAM support
- Accessibility support
For new customers, Solo Woodwinds v3 prices will be exactly the same as v2:
- Clarinets: 170 EUR/USD
- Saxophones: 250 EUR/USD
- Flutes: 250 EUR/USD
- Double Reeds: 250 EUR/USD
- Solo Woodwinds bundle: 750 EUR/USD
For owners of v2, the upgrade discount is 75% until April 30th, 2022. Upgrade prices are:
- Clarinets: 42 EUR/USD
- Saxophones: 62 EUR/USD
- Flutes: 62 EUR/USD
- Double Reeds: 62 EUR/USD
- Solo Woodwinds bundle: 187 EUR/USD
From May 1st, 2022, the upgrade will change to 60% off.