Swam solo woodwinds
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- SWAM VST2 plug-ins not recognized in Komplete Kontrol, Reason and Ableton Live (macOS)
- First note of a phrase randomly not played (v2.5.3 and Flutes v1.2.3)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- Windows 10 update 1511 invalidates SWAM authorization
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- see all 7 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iOS and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- I’m the owner of The Sax Brothers from the company Samplemodeling. Is it possible to upgrade to SWAM Saxophones?
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
SWAM Solo Woodwinds v3 main features improvements
Here is a summary of the features introduced in SWAM Solo Woodwinds v3, compared to v2:
- iPad support: play as standalone, or as a plugin in AUv3 host, or with IAA host
- Supported formats on desktop: Standalone, VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX, NKS
- Improved sound behavior compared to Solo Woodwinds v2 for desktop
- Completely renewed User Experience (UX) compared to Solo Woodwinds v2 for desktop
- Extended range for most instruments
- Dedicated Playing & Control Surface on iPad
- Standing wave visualization
- Preset management
- Extensive MIDI mapping
- Ready to use MIDI presets for several expressive controllers
- Bluetooth MIDI support
- New sound parameters: Pipe Model (Keys/Slide), Alt. Fingering (for Saxophones), Timbral Correction, EQ, Early Reflection Amount
- Breathy ppp available for all instruments
- Microtuning and MAQAM support
- Accessibility support