Swam solo woodwinds
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- SWAM VST2 plug-ins not recognized in Komplete Kontrol, Reason and Ableton Live (macOS)
- First note of a phrase randomly not played (v2.5.3 and Flutes v1.2.3)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- Windows 10 update 1511 invalidates SWAM authorization
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- see all 7 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iOS and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- I’m the owner of The Sax Brothers from the company Samplemodeling. Is it possible to upgrade to SWAM Saxophones?
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
SWAM with Digital Performer 10 (macOS & Windows)
Note: You can use SWAM instruments even without a physical controller. In that case, you’ll need to draw expression curves (also called envelopes) or automations. If you don’t know how to achieve this, please refer to your DAW’s user manual.
Getting Started Guide
- Add an Instrument Track: Right-click on Track Space -> Add Track -> Instrument with Options... (picture 1)
- Select Audio Modeling -> SWAM Instrument from the drop-down menu in the Add Instrument Track window and then click on OK (picture 2).
- Make sure the MIDI track is record-enabled, move the Expression controller (default CC11) on your MIDI device, otherwise you need to draw an Expression curve in the MIDI editor.
Picture 1 — Add Instrument Track
Picture 2 — Select a SWAM instrument
Picture 3 — Expression Curve
Picture 4 — Expression Automation