Swam solo woodwinds
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- SWAM VST2 plug-ins not recognized in Komplete Kontrol, Reason and Ableton Live (macOS)
- First note of a phrase randomly not played (v2.5.3 and Flutes v1.2.3)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- Windows 10 update 1511 invalidates SWAM authorization
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- see all 7 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iOS and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- I’m the owner of The Sax Brothers from the company Samplemodeling. Is it possible to upgrade to SWAM Saxophones?
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
SWAM with FL Studio 20 (macOS & Windows)
Note: You can use SWAM instruments even without a physical controller. In that case, you’ll need to draw expression curves (also called envelopes) or automations. If you don’t know how to achieve this, please refer to your DAW’s user manual.
Getting Started Guide
- Start FL Studio. Click on the top left menu Add -> Channel -> More Plugins...
- A new window appears. Search for your favorite SWAM instrument
- If you can't find the instruments, check inside Manage Plugins if the folder that contains SWAM instruments is in the list of Plugin search paths, otherwise add it. Then press the Start scan button on the top left corner of the FL Studio Plugin Manager window.
- Select the instrument you want to play and double-click on it to add it to your project (picture 1).
- The SWAM interface should open up automatically. To play it, record or draw your expression automation (picture 2).
Picture 1 — Add a SWAM plugin
Picture 2 — Drawing the automation