Swam solo woodwinds
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- SWAM VST2 plug-ins not recognized in Komplete Kontrol, Reason and Ableton Live (macOS)
- First note of a phrase randomly not played (v2.5.3 and Flutes v1.2.3)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- Windows 10 update 1511 invalidates SWAM authorization
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- see all 7 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iOS and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- I’m the owner of The Sax Brothers from the company Samplemodeling. Is it possible to upgrade to SWAM Saxophones?
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
SWAM with GarageBand X (macOS)
Note: You can use SWAM instruments even without a physical controller. In that case, you’ll need to draw expression curves (also called envelopes) or automations. If you don’t know how to achieve this, please refer to your DAW’s user manual.
GarageBand X only supports 64bit Audio Units plug-ins.
How to enable Audio Units in GarageBand X (watch this video):
Getting Started Guide
- Install a 64bit version of SWAM Instruments.
- Open GarageBand X and enable Audio Units plugins (Preferences -> Audio/MIDI)
- Add a Software Instrument Track.
- Click on the Smart Control icon (Knob), click on the Info icon (near the Master button) and then click on the little arrow near the Plug-Ins text.
- Click on Instrument, select AU Instruments -> Audio Modeling -> desired instrument (see the picture below)
Adding SWAM Instruments