Swam solo woodwinds
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
- Are you planning to create any Ensembles like Strings Ensembles and Brass Ensembles in the near future?
- Is it possible to control SWAM instruments using only note-on velocity?
- SWAM Saxophones vs The Sax Brothers
- Warning! Expression controller non received
- What's the difference between SWAM Saxophones and The Sax Brothers?
- see all 8 articles >
Product & License Management
- Can I keep my SWAM instruments on an external drive?
- Can I use SWAM instruments without a physical MIDI controller?
- How do I create ensembles using SWAM instruments?
- Is there a way to access the reverb module to modify the default reverb type on SWAM instruments?
- SWAM with Camelot Pro (macOS / Windows)
- see all 11 articles >
- First note of a phrase randomly not played (v2.5.3 and Flutes v1.2.3)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- My SWAM VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Cubase. Why?
- SWAM instruments are not appearing in my DAW on macOS. Why?
- see all 7 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- I’m the owner of The Sax Brothers from the company Samplemodeling. Is it possible to upgrade to SWAM Saxophones?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument, can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
- SWAM Solo Woodwinds v3 features, prices and upgrades
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
We sell through 2Checkout, a digital reseller based in Europe.
We fix the price in EUR and USD. All other currencies are converted from EUR. In some countries, the final price can be different. The actual currency conversion is operated by 2Checkout, as explained here.