Swam solo woodwinds
Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- SWAM VST2 plug-ins not recognized in Komplete Kontrol, Reason and Ableton Live (macOS)
- First note of a phrase randomly not played (v2.5.3 and Flutes v1.2.3)
- FL Studio - "Buffer size too small" message
- Windows 10 update 1511 invalidates SWAM authorization
- My SWAM plug-ins are not found by Ableton Live on macOS. Why?
- see all 7 articles >
Sales, Billing, Offers
- Why SWAM iOS and Desktop Versions are Separate Purchases
- I’m the owner of The Sax Brothers from the company Samplemodeling. Is it possible to upgrade to SWAM Saxophones?
- What’s the price difference between the prices listed on your website and the price in other currencies?
- I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
- If I already bought a SWAM instrument (desktop version), can I buy the other ones in the same family at a discounted price?
Where do I find the latest updates for the SWAM instruments purchased from Samplemodeling?
Starting from November 22nd, 2017, we have created a new Customer Portal for all SWAM users, including those who purchased SWAM products from Samplemodeling.
All your keys and authorization data have always been safely stored on our servers. Just create a new account on our new Customer Portal and register your products using your SWAM license keys.
You'll be able to get the latest updates and manage all authorizations and de-authorizations from there.