Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- How can I recover my License Keys?
- How do I deauthorize a license key?
- Products are showing up as trial versions even though I bought them
- How do I create an account and register my license keys?
- I downloaded the new installers. Do I need to uninstall the previous installations or just run the new installers over the old installations?
- see all 6 articles >
- Camelot Crashes a lot and the error messages don’t tell me exactly what the problem is.
- Sounds are taking a long time to load inside Camelot. Why?
- Everytime I try to run Camelot, I get a warning saying that I’m offline. How do I fix this?
- Camelot shows me that the CPU is overloaded and it crackles and crashes. How can I fix this?
Sales, Billing, Offers
Educational & Special Programs
Camelot shows me that the CPU is overloaded and it crackles and crashes. How can I fix this?
Click on Settings and then Audio. Make sure the correct Audio driver is selected and try changing the value of the Multi-Core Priority & Allocation. You can also try increasing the Buffer Size.