Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- How can I recover my License Keys?
- How do I deauthorize a license key?
- Products are showing up as trial versions even though I bought them
- How do I create an account and register my license keys?
- I downloaded the new installers. Do I need to uninstall the previous installations or just run the new installers over the old installations?
- see all 6 articles >
- Camelot Crashes a lot and the error messages don’t tell me exactly what the problem is.
- Sounds are taking a long time to load inside Camelot. Why?
- Everytime I try to run Camelot, I get a warning saying that I’m offline. How do I fix this?
- Camelot shows me that the CPU is overloaded and it crackles and crashes. How can I fix this?
Sales, Billing, Offers
Educational & Special Programs
Do you have educational discounts for students or teachers?
Yes, we do! We provide a 50% Educational discount for students and teachers.
To apply for the EDU program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of your student or teacher ID card or any other proof of eligibility (for example, a letter from your college or university), and details about the school or university you’re a part of (name, address, phone number, email, and website).
We will verify the information you sent us and if you’re eligible for the EDU program, we’ll send you a coupon code to purchase any Audio Modeling product at 50% off.