Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- Camelot Crashes a lot and the error messages don’t tell me exactly what the problem is.
- Sounds are taking a long time to load inside Camelot. Why?
- Everytime I try to run Camelot, I get a warning saying that I’m offline. How do I fix this?
- Camelot shows me that the CPU is overloaded and it crackles and crashes. How can I fix this?
- My apps are not seen by Camelot. Why?
Sales, Billing, Offers
How do I apply to the EDU Program?
We provide 50% Educational discount for students and teachers (https://audiomodeling.com/about-us/education/).
In order to apply for the EDU program, we need a picture of the student or teacher ID card or any other proof of eligibility (e.g. a letter from the college or university), and details about the school / university: name, address, phone number, email, website.
We will check the eligibility and send a coupon code to purchase any Audio Modeling product at 50% off.