Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- Camelot Crashes a lot and the error messages don’t tell me exactly what the problem is.
- Sounds are taking a long time to load inside Camelot. Why?
- Everytime I try to run Camelot, I get a warning saying that I’m offline. How do I fix this?
- Camelot shows me that the CPU is overloaded and it crackles and crashes. How can I fix this?
- My apps are not seen by Camelot. Why?
Sales, Billing, Offers
How do I deauthorize a license key?
All your keys and authorization data can be managed from our Customer Portal.
If you don't have an account yet, just create a new one and register your products using your SWAM license keys. You'll be able to manage all authorizations and get the latest updates from there.
- If you need to deauthorize a License Key, log into your account in our Customer Portal.
- Select "Licenses & Downloads" under the product for which you want the key to be unauthorized.
- Expand the section by clicking on the green area under "Manage your license activations".
- Click DEAUTHORIZE next to the activation you want to free up.
The deauthorization process for OFFLINE-activated keys is not possible using this page.
Please contact our Support Team at email@example.com in order to know how to proceed for OFFLINE-activated keys.