Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- Can I transfer my license to someone? How do I do it?
- How can I recover my License Keys?
- How do I create an account and register my license keys?
- How do I deauthorize a license key?
- I downloaded the new installers. Do I need to uninstall the previous installations or just run the new installers over the old installations?
- see all 6 articles >
- Can I use Arturia’s Analog Lab as a Camelot plug-in? What’s the correct input/output and MIDI routing?
- Getting Started: A Camelot Tutorial
- How can I split a single item in a key range?
- How do I connect my hardware instruments to Camelot on my computer or iPad?
- How do I set up a new Custom Map in Camelot?
- see all 10 articles >
- Camelot Crashes a lot and the error messages don’t tell me exactly what the problem is.
- Camelot shows me that the CPU is overloaded and it crackles and crashes. How can I fix this?
- Everytime I try to run Camelot, I get a warning saying that I’m offline. How do I fix this?
- Sounds are taking a long time to load inside Camelot. Why?
Sales, Billing, Offers
Educational & Special Programs
How do I use my EDU discount coupon?
On the Customer Portal, you can browse the catalogue, upgrade your products and check if there are special offers for you.
The BUY button of any available product, bundle or offer shows the nominal purchase price. You will see the discounted price after applying the discount coupon.
The coupon is valid for a single purchase. If you need to purchase again in future, come back to us and we will provide another coupon (if the documentation will be still valid).
NOTE: prices are converted from EUR by our digital reseller 2Checkout in most Countries outside Europe. In addition, local taxes may apply.