Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- How can I recover my License Keys?
- How do I deauthorize a license key?
- Products are showing up as trial versions even though I bought them
- How do I create an account and register my license keys?
- I downloaded the new installers. Do I need to uninstall the previous installations or just run the new installers over the old installations?
- see all 6 articles >
- Camelot Crashes a lot and the error messages don’t tell me exactly what the problem is.
- Sounds are taking a long time to load inside Camelot. Why?
- Everytime I try to run Camelot, I get a warning saying that I’m offline. How do I fix this?
- Camelot shows me that the CPU is overloaded and it crackles and crashes. How can I fix this?
Sales, Billing, Offers
I’m not satisfied with the product. Is there a return policy?
Usually, we refund purchases only if the product is defective or incompatible with your system.
Please keep in mind that our products are expressive instruments and do not work like other traditional sample libraries. Because of that, it might take you a little while to get used to them and to learn how to play them to get the best results.
If you just bought a SWAM instrument and you’re disappointed that it doesn’t sound exactly like they do in the example videos, it’s probably because you still need a little bit of practice and understanding to get the exact results you want.
Our team is always happy to help you address your issues and concerns. Our experts can help you tweak the instrument so that it blends with your arrangement.
If you are still unhappy with the results, even after our support, you can ask for a refund within 90 days of your purchase. We cannot refund products after that time frame.