Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- Camelot Crashes a lot and the error messages don’t tell me exactly what the problem is.
- Sounds are taking a long time to load inside Camelot. Why?
- Everytime I try to run Camelot, I get a warning saying that I’m offline. How do I fix this?
- Camelot shows me that the CPU is overloaded and it crackles and crashes. How can I fix this?
- My apps are not seen by Camelot. Why?
Sales, Billing, Offers
My license keys are not working anymore!
This can happen for a few reasons:
1) You are trying to authorize on a new computer but you reached the maximum number of available authorizations.
A single License Key allows for a maximum number of authorizations. Please check the number of authorizations allowed for your License Key on our Customer Portal.
If you have just installed your product on a new computer, and you have already reached the maximum number of authorizations for that key, the product cannot be authorized.
In this case, the only way to activate your product on your new computer (other than buying a new license) is to deauthorize one of your activations. Doing so, the instrument corresponding to that activation on the older computer will stop working.
2) You just performed an upgrade of your Operating System.
In some cases, performing an OS upgrade will invalidate your License Keys (for example upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 10, or from OS X).
Please have a look at this known issue for a specific Windows 10 update: I updated my computer to Windows 10 and now SWAM instruments won't work anymore!
3) You just performed a hardware upgrade.
In some cases, performing a hardware upgrade or a BIOS update will invalidate your License Keys (for example changing CPU or replacing the Motherboard).
For the scenarios 1), 2) and 3), you can "DEAUTHORIZE" your Activation(s). This can be done on our Customer Portal.
4) You just performed an upgrade of your SWAM products (Saxophones and Clarinets only).
Starting from v2.x of The Saxophones, Soprano Sax, and The Soprano & Bass Clarinets, the licensing procedure has changed—each License Key now unlocks all instruments of the same package. So for example, for The Saxophones, you won't need to manage four different keys.
If you've just updated your SWAM instrument from an older release, maybe you overlooked your new License Keys in the email message you received together with the download links.
However, you can always recover your License Keys. Have a look at this FAQ: How can I recover my SWAM license keys?
The deauthorization process for OFFLINE activations is not possible using this page.
Contact the Support Team at email@example.com to know how to proceed with OFFLINE activations.
Please, use the email address you used for the purchase, or supply both the order number and at least one of your License Keys to prove your ownership.