Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- How can I recover my License Keys?
- How do I deauthorize a license key?
- Products are showing up as trial versions even though I bought them
- How do I create an account and register my license keys?
- I downloaded the new installers. Do I need to uninstall the previous installations or just run the new installers over the old installations?
- see all 6 articles >
- Camelot Crashes a lot and the error messages don’t tell me exactly what the problem is.
- Sounds are taking a long time to load inside Camelot. Why?
- Everytime I try to run Camelot, I get a warning saying that I’m offline. How do I fix this?
- Camelot shows me that the CPU is overloaded and it crackles and crashes. How can I fix this?
Sales, Billing, Offers
Educational & Special Programs
My synth / device is not listed on the hardware device list... Can I still use it with Camelot?
Camelot works with ANY MIDI hardware device. Smart Maps are just pre-defined settings for popular hardware.
The list of devices with a Smart Map is published here.
Our aim is to map as many devices as possible but to make reliable Smart Maps of a given synth or device, it's important to understand the device's structure and behavior. The only way to do that properly is with real devices, and it's often difficult to have them in our lab.
But the missing support as "Smart Map" for your device doesn't mean that you can't use Camelot with it! In fact, you can create your own Custom Map (see "How do I set up a new Custom Map in Camelot?").