Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- How can I recover my License Keys?
- How do I deauthorize a license key?
- Products are showing up as trial versions even though I bought them
- How do I create an account and register my license keys?
- I downloaded the new installers. Do I need to uninstall the previous installations or just run the new installers over the old installations?
- see all 6 articles >
- Camelot Crashes a lot and the error messages don’t tell me exactly what the problem is.
- Sounds are taking a long time to load inside Camelot. Why?
- Everytime I try to run Camelot, I get a warning saying that I’m offline. How do I fix this?
- Camelot shows me that the CPU is overloaded and it crackles and crashes. How can I fix this?
Sales, Billing, Offers
Sounds are taking a long time to load inside Camelot. Why?
"Heavy" plug-ins, like Omnisphere, KeyScape, Ivory, and Kontakt, are not designed for performing live. They are not meant to be "re-configured" on the fly during a live performance. The right way to use such plug-ins is to load them once and never change them during the performance.
Starting from Camelot 2.0, this is done by adding them to a Song Rack or a Setlist Rack (i.e. on one or more Song or Setlist Layers, with no MIDI inputs) and controlling them through Layer Connector/MIDI THRU Items from the Scene Layers.
This way, the plug-ins are loaded for the whole Song or the whole Setlist, but you can choose which Scene to play them from.