Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- How can I recover my License Keys?
- How do I deauthorize a license key?
- Products are showing up as trial versions even though I bought them
- How do I create an account and register my license keys?
- I downloaded the new installers. Do I need to uninstall the previous installations or just run the new installers over the old installations?
- see all 6 articles >
- Camelot Crashes a lot and the error messages don’t tell me exactly what the problem is.
- Sounds are taking a long time to load inside Camelot. Why?
- Everytime I try to run Camelot, I get a warning saying that I’m offline. How do I fix this?
- Camelot shows me that the CPU is overloaded and it crackles and crashes. How can I fix this?
Sales, Billing, Offers
Educational & Special Programs
Where can I find a free VST/Host?
If you're looking for a free VST/AU host, have a look at the free version of Camelot.
Simply fill in your name and email here, and we'll send you the installer file for Camelot FREE directly in your inbox. Camelot FREE is a fully working application limited only by the number of items that can be loaded in your project. It works on macOS and Windows and is a great starting point if you're considering investing money down the line in a paid software, but don't want to take this step yet.
You can have a look at a detailed comparison table between Camelot FREE, Camelot Pro for Desktop, and Camelot for iPad here.