Here you will find everything related to the installation, activation, updates, release notes and manuals of our Virtual Instruments and Applications.
Product & License Management
- Can I transfer my license to someone? How do I do it?
- How can I recover my License Keys?
- How do I create an account and register my license keys?
- How do I deauthorize a license key?
- I downloaded the new installers. Do I need to uninstall the previous installations or just run the new installers over the old installations?
- see all 6 articles >
- Can I use Arturia’s Analog Lab as a Camelot plug-in? What’s the correct input/output and MIDI routing?
- Getting Started: A Camelot Tutorial
- How can I split a single item in a key range?
- How do I connect my hardware instruments to Camelot on my computer or iPad?
- How do I set up a new Custom Map in Camelot?
- see all 10 articles >
- Camelot Crashes a lot and the error messages don’t tell me exactly what the problem is.
- Camelot shows me that the CPU is overloaded and it crackles and crashes. How can I fix this?
- Everytime I try to run Camelot, I get a warning saying that I’m offline. How do I fix this?
- Sounds are taking a long time to load inside Camelot. Why?
Sales, Billing, Offers
Educational & Special Programs
Where can I find the instruction manual for Camelot Pro? Is there a PDF version?
We designed Camelot with an intuitive user interface to limit the need of having to read a long (and boring!) user manual.
We created a Quick Guide for Camelot which is accessible directly on our website here.
If you need more information, have a look at our video tutorials.
Camelot does not have a manual for many different reasons:
- It’s a young product with regular changes and updates. Any written documentation is going to become outdated quickly.
- We have a small team of passionate people. We prefer to put our efforts into addressing usability issues. Our goal is to make Camelot usable without reading a manual.
- The number of use cases Camelot can cover is huge! Even if we had written documentation, many people wouldn’t find their cases covered.
Camelot is designed to be intuitive and explored like many other consumer apps. The main menu on the top has a guided wizard that covers 90% of the available features and tasks.
In the future, we are planning to develop an in-app interactive support system to help you solve various issues.
In the meantime, we invite you to ask your questions in our Facebook community. We are always happy to help! We consider your questions as valuable feedback to help us improve Camelot.